Comment on page
Acquisition and consumption of BSLT
- 1.Purchase(convert) through various SWAPs
- 2.Purchase through Pre-sales: direct sales of BSLT may cause misconception on its value, thus we intend to include BSLT in the pre-package needed for gameplay we plan to sell.
- 3.Various Air-drops
- In the form of marketing (community participation reward, collaboration service, etc.)
- Reward to Land NFT holders - limited to holders of our first Land NFT sales, we will reward a certain amount of BSLT every month for the duration of six months.
- Reward to certain Fandom Card NFT holders as incentives
- In-game reward: while the majority of the in-game rewards will be distributed in Archeum, the key resource in the game, rewards for certain high-end contents will be in BSLT.
- 4.Exchange Archeum (and various assets/items) for BSLT in the in-game exchange.
- When BSLT owned by users is linked with their game account, BSLT will be deposited in the game.
- With the BSLT, users can trade for various assets and items in the in-game exchange.
- There will be no limit as to the deposit amount. There will be a BORA Platform fee of 1% on the deposited BSLT amount, which will be covered by the Liquidity Pool and not by the users.
- Only one wallet will be allowed per account, and because of the issue of in-game integration, change of wallet will not be possible.
- A withdrawal is an activity where BSLT is moved from in-game account to individual wallet in order to exit or exchange to other tokens.
- There will be a fee on withdrawal. (10 BSLT per withdrawal)
- 1.Users will withdraw the BSLT less fee and gas.
- Restrictions will be imposed in order to block excessive withdrawal of BSLT.Specific amounts may be modified; refer to “BSLT Deposit and Withdrawal Policy” on the ArcheWorld official website.